BREAKFAST CLUB BOOKING SYSTEM
Weston Mill operates an Early Start (Breakfast) Clubs, for children aged 4 – 11 years (school age) only. The Early Start Clubs are open from 7.00am to 8.45am. At 8.45am the children are escorted to their classrooms by our staff. The children are provided with a nutritious breakfast and enjoy a variety of play-based activities, supervised by our staff.
Breakfast Club must be booked and paid for in advance. Paying for this could not be easier using ParentPay. ParentPay is the school online payment system that lets you make secure online payments by credit and debit card. You can also pay in cash at local PayPoint stores using the correct barcode letter available from the school office.
How to log in
• Go to www.parentpay.com
• Go to the Account Login box in the top right corner of the screen
• Add in the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and click ‘Activate’
How to make a payment
• To see all payment items with more detail, click on ‘Pay for more items’
• If you want to see child specific items click on the tab with the name of the child.
If for any reason the Breakfast Club option is not showing, please contact the school office.
Select the Breakfast Club option first, then just below the amount to pay box there will be an option to make your booking. Click make your booking. This will take you to a screen showing the days of the week.
• Select the days of the week that you would like to book your child by clicking in the box for the day required for Breakfast and it will total up the booking for you.
• Click ‘Checkout’ – you can remove any items you have added by mistake or edit the amounts you want to pay by clicking ‘Remove’ or ‘Edit’
• When ready to pay click ‘Pay securely now’
• Enter your credit / debit card details and click ‘Make payment’ If you require help or support to use or log onto ParentPay please contact the school office.