- Go to www.parentpay.com
- Go to the Account Login box in the top right corner of the screen
- Add in the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and click ‘Activate’
How to make a payment:
- To see all payment items with more detail, click on ‘Pay for more items’
- If you want to see child specific items click on the tab with the name of the child
- Add any items by clicking ‘Add to basket’
- You can now add the amount you want to pay and then click ‘Add to Basket’
- Click ‘Checkout’ – you can remove any items you have added by mistake or edit the amounts you want to pay by clicking ‘Remove’ or ‘Edit’
- When ready to pay click ‘Pay securely now’
- Enter your credit / debit card details and click ‘Make payment’
Online Free school meals process
Plymouth City Council has developed an online Free School Meals form for parents and carers to apply for free school meals in Plymouth.
After a successful trial, it is being rolled out to all schools, start date 23rd April 2019.
The benefits of the online application are that the parent can apply in the comfort of their own home, at a time that suits them.
If they are not sure if they would be eligible, it is an easy way for the parent to establish eligibility without the face to face conversation, which some people may prefer.
Parents / Carers can access the Free School Meals web page here:
To access the application, click on How to apply then APPLY FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS
You can also download a paper copy to either pass to school or send in to Windsor House directly.