Weston Mill Community Primary School is set in a large Victorian building between Weston Mill and Camel's Head on the outskirts of Plymouth.
The building was built in 1908 after the Devonport Education Authority declared that there was a shortage of accomodation for children being educated in the borough.
The school was declared open on February 28th 1912 after an official ceremony attended by important individuals from the local area.
In the 1930s the school provided education for Infants, Juniors and Senior Boys. However, through the reorganisation of education brought about by the Education Act 1944, the school was divided into Camel's Head Primary School, for juniors and infants and Camel's Head Secondary Modern which was located on the upper floor of the building.
Today, Weston Mill Community Primary School accommodates around 360 children from the locality aged from 3 to 11.
Below are some photographs of what the school looks like today, please take a chance to have a look around!